Employment and Self-Employment Visa, Job seeker Visa, EU Blue Card, Vocational Training and in-firm Training, Health Professions, Researcher (Wissenschaftler), Speciality Chef, Au Pair, Voluntary Service


More Information

All persons, who wish to go to Germany for employment, are required to obtain a National Visa before leaving Malaysia.
A work permit will be included in the visa issued for this purpose if you already have an employment contract. Since the approval of the Federal Office of Labor is obligatory, the visa can only be issued after the Embassy has received this approval. This can take several months, but in some cases it only takes a few days.
Please check the information stated here:

Employment Visa
Self-Employment Visa
Job seeker Visa
EU Blue Card Visa
Vocational Training / in-firm Training
Health Professions
Researcher (Wissenschaftler)
Speciality Chef
Au Pair
Voluntary Service

Application Form:
National Visa Application Form

Top of page