Visa for Marriage and Family Reunion

07.03.2018 - Article

More Information

If you are planning to move with your German spouse or your German (minor) children to Germany, you have to apply for a family reunion visa.
Also, spouses and minor children of foreigners with a German residence permit have to apply for a family reunion visa, prior to moving to Germany.
All applicants (including children) have to apply in person.
Find more Information here:

Marriage Visa
Family Reunion with German Spouse
Family Reunion with non-German Spouse
Family Reunion with minor German Child
Language Requirements prior to application
National Visa Application Form