Student Visa, Student Exchange Visa, PhD/Research Visa, Language Course Visa, Internship Visa


More Information

All persons, who wish to study at a high school, college or university, or intend to do a language course or an internship in Germany, are required to apply for a national visa.
The necessary visa has to be issued prior to entering Germany.
The residence title cannot be issued while in Germany as a tourist. Applicants who have not yet been accepted at a certain university can apply for a student applicant’s visa.

Find more information here:
Student Visa
Student Applicant Visa
Student Visa - Exchange Programme
PhD/Research Visa
Preparatory Language Course for further Studies in Germany
Language Course Visa
Internship Visa

Proof of financial Stability and opening of a blocked Account:
Proof of financial Stability
Opening of a blocked account (Sperrkonto) in Germany

Application Form:
Application Form National Visa

Top of page