For identification purposes and fingerprints, applicants are required to present during visa submission and each applicant has to submit the following documents:
- 1 duly completed Schengen Visa application form: Online Application
- 1 biometric passport-size photograph (grey or white background, facial expression must be neutral with the mouth closed and looking directly at the camera, not older than 6 months). Please follow these passport / ID photo guidelines
- Valid passport (data page and signature page only; minimum 6 months remaining passport validity upon returning to Malaysia) (original + 1 copy)
- Malaysian permit/ permanent residence (minimum 3 month validity upon returning to Malaysia) (original + 1 copy)
- Previous Schengen Visas including entry and exit stamps (original + 1 copy)
- Invitation letter from the company in Germany containing Formal Obligation in accordance with sections 66 and 68 of the Residence Act (1 copy)
- Exhibition Letter and exhibitor pass with stand layout/ registration/ entrance ticket (if applicable) (1 copy)
- Statement from employer stating the purpose and duration of your travel/ designation including your monthly income and the date of your commencement of employment (original)
- Declaration of the company to cover all travel expenses (original)
- Company’s bank statement from past 3 months (1 copy)
- Company director’s list/ shareholders list (1 copy)
- Flight itinerary (1 copy)
- Proof of accommodation (complete address of accommodation/ hotel reservation) (1 copy)
- Travel insurance with minimum coverage of € 30.000,- (not applicable to spouse of EU-Members) (1 copy)
- Registration of company (SSM) (1 copy)
- Valid rental agreement or proof of house ownership in Malaysia (original + 1 copy)
Visa fee: Fees
Processing time: minimum 7 days
Please ensure that your application documents are complete! Incomplete applications may result in rejection of the visa application.
Each visa application will be reviewed individually. Therefore the requested documents may vary. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents at all times.
This information is regularly updated but makes no claim to be complete.