Important! You must apply for a transit visa at the Embassy of the first country of transit.
The duration of any such transit through the Schengen area must be kept to the necessary minimum.
To apply for a visa you need the following documents:
- Valid Passport (+ copy of date page incl. signature page) recognized by all parties to the Schengen Agreement which must be valid for at least three months after the expiration date of the visa applied for. (Note: if the passport or travel document is not valid in one or more of the Schengen countries, it is still possible to obtain a visa. This visa will then be restricted to those Schengen countries that accept the passport or travel document).
- Schengen Visa Form with one Passport photo. Important: Only Photos with a grey background will be accepted. Guidelines for sample photos for ID documents.
- Malaysian permit / Visa/ Permanent Residence (min 3 month validity upon return, except PR-Holders).
- Flight Airline Itinerary, whether for a single outbound journey or for two trips on the outbound and return journey.
- Proof of sufficient funds (Bank statements/ Salary slips from the past 3 months).
- Visa for the final country of destination (outside the Schengen Area).
Please book an appointment for your visa application