All visa applicants are required to present a health insurance policy which meets the following requirements:
- the insurance must be valid for the territory of all Schengen States
- emergency repatriation has to be included
- emergency treatment in a hospital has to be included
- the insurance has to cover the complete length of your trip (long-term stay: at least until a local health insurance is procured)
- a minimum coverage of 30,000 EUR must be included
Please note that for Schengen Visa applications the proof of adequate health insurance has to be provided at the time of your visa application.
For long-term stay please follow the instructions on the information leaflets.